Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Knowing What To Expect

Coming to fully accept with what you are expecting to possibly happen is so important! I guess something happens to lead you to think a certain way and then when you go that path and it doesn't go the way you wanted it to then it's pretty much an "Oh well." I think a few people did this to me and they are like now terrified of me because of all this time I had to potentially plot something against them. I'll just let out the truth and that might take away their support system from people not taking them so seriously anymore, so they are just going to have to improve upon themselves to survive in their own perceived dog-eat-dog world! I'm just laughing about it because I realize all it takes to resolve my situation is for me to be brave enough to spill the whole truth and man enough to accept all the tragedy and undesired consequences that could result from it.

Another thing that can result from accurately projecting your own future behavior is to plan accordingly. This is a tool that will be useful for applying towards obtaining personal satisfaction. I guess my desire is so great to read up on different articles sometimes that don't pertain anything to my current life and put knowledge in my head from just reading. I think it's a great addiction to have because you are reading for knowledge and it's something you want to know and pursuing after! In addition, it's just fun and makes you feel so bubbly inside.

I'm expecting myself to be tired today and go to sleep when I go home. My goal is I want to be a millionaire and not have to work traditional hours and find time to develop myself better on areas I've always wanted to work on like fixing cars or cooking or even programming video games. I could even explore volunteering in different areas of the community while even working out and trying different martial arts and then go socialize at a church at the weirdest time of day with people I want to be around!

It could be that I don't know what to expect that I feel worn out about going after a goal that feels emotionless for me- getting more money. I could care less if I had zero dollars as long as I had all the food I need with proper housing and was having fun! I wouldn't expect that so I'm working right now at a job. I now want to not work with these traditional hours and just have fun doing my own thing and this is probably what's uncomfortable to me because it would be something so new and not even sure if I could handle it.

It's probably this mentality that's getting me to not work so hard at going after this simple goal I have in mind. Plus, I need to deal with girls who are starting to pursue after me now! I never thought that would be possible in a million years, but yeah, I'm getting that too. Since it's a simple goal to keep in mind, I might as well just work for it by planning accordingly with my personal schedule. I think working out is awesome too and everybody should do it because it keeps you light on your feet and things can feel easier, instead of having to breath so hard and snore loudly and all of that while laughing at stuff that are miserable and failing to see that with yourself and just staying quiet under personal adversity and avoiding people laughing at you. It's not the lifestyle that I want, so I'm going to keep on working out ladies and gentlemen!