Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Working On Self

With this whole surfing the Internet thing and hoping to find a lady I could be comfortable marrying someday, I'm just going to have to let some of that curiosity go because it could lead me into some trouble that could be distressing. Like, I wouldn't want to have a strong enough curiosity to do evil things and see what would happen. It just isn't right!

It's tempting but watching T.V. for entertaining aspects isn't really going to do much for me. I think even trying to watch educational shows isn't that great either for me. I would probably do a lot better from doing stuff in the outside world, rather than staying indoors and trying to meet the right people to assist me in where I'm directing myself to.

I really believe that I need to continue working on myself and reaching contentment on a daily basis as a routine. There are so many pitfalls that I still struggle with on a daily basis, but it's just mainly from being tired so there's nothing I can do about that. I guess while I'm tired I should be still trying so I wouldn't feel bad when I'm up bright and early the next day! It's also from having like this superficial and clingy attitude with entertaining subjects that I should trade it in for maintaining or developing myself.