Monday, May 7, 2018

Useful or Fun and Useful

Instead of really allowing my life to be filled with distractions, I think I would like to really live it for God by just doing the best I can to live a full life. My personality is really in between and it's really hard for me to close in for myself what type of person I am except that I'm more extraverted rather than being introverted.

I'm actually pretty happy underneath and living with joy, but I still do get distracted by other stuff all the time and lose track of time. I guess I could try to live with better awareness of how I'm using my time in the present and just keep on going after improvement. It's maybe that I don't feel in the mood for putting work on myself sometimes and in the mood for having fun or sex so that's probably where my main weaknesses for time management occurs.

Since I feel good with where I'm at, I also don't really know how to go about with some steps in meeting the right people. Especially from having grown up as a timid kid, I really missed a lot of good opportunities. I also didn't feel like I had the proper resources as well, so I felt held back. It's pretty sad for me that I didn't live out my childhood the way I wanted to. I was also miserable back then and stuck in a pattern that I was having trouble crawling myself out of. I really didn't have anyone to show me how to do things, so I feel for people sometimes. Overall, I think it's just lack of confidence from not having had enough guidance that I supported and coming to the paths of growing with Christianity was very hard for me. Heck, I did recover from a form of mental illness from physically having had a chemical imbalance and hid it from the world so I made it on my own with no counseling which was extremely difficult.