Sunday, May 13, 2018

What Remains

The Bible mentions there are three things that will remain: faith, love, and hope and the greatest of these is love. Thinking about it God is eternal and will always be here and He knows exactly how the future will play out. God's main attribute is love and God is undeniably perfect with His ways and for reasons that I cannot see. His ways are higher than mine and that's in Proverbs I believe. It would make sense then a verse says God is love!

What remains for me in a human point of view is that things will just keep on moving forward even after I'm no longer living. I will be replaced by another and my personality will eventually be forgotten by everybody on this planet. It's just how life is. Is it depressing to me? I have learned to accept it so I don't need to go crying or complaining about it while yelling like an angry bird!

I would like to live my life for things that are absolutely worthwhile now. People aren't really going to be that way 100%, but God commands that I shouldn't go tell off Lee and her weird gang at her church with a "Go screw yourselves!" I will be obedient to the Lord, even during my rough times. The Lord's principles found in the Bible are infallible and trustworthy and praise worthy!