Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Living For Jesus

Well I try to even though I fail quite often. Yes, I am making fun of myself as a Christian! I'm going to try to read like three sections a day with this Bible commentary that goes through all the verses one by one. I'm pretty dumb with learning the Bible besides wanting to fall asleep sometimes, but yeah, I feel this tingle daily that makes me want to change. I believe man in Jesus for having paid for our sins already! I just got to read the Bible man and learn how I could grow in my walk with the Lord.

Other than that, I'm learning how to not to think like an argumentative psycho! I'm not going to kill anybody but I will attempt to mentally bash people from saying mean words. It's not nice at all and I need to stop saying BEEP this and BEEP that in my head while thinking about a shallow and mean girl who I'm still mad at after all these years. I didn't give her the proper talk that I messaged some old acquaintances with and so that anger issue lingers with her as well. Oh well, she's long gone and I shook hands with like her last year too. It's weird how God or fate or something forced me to see her and I was like all shaking in my legs and like oh Jesus!

Yeah, I'm just laughing it off now. I need to start thinking chill as well even though I can force myself to look that way on the outside.