Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Personal Areas To Work On

This topic is really just pertaining to me from sharing my goals. I'm very heavy on making them and trying to execute them on a daily fashion. It appears that I'm almost always spending a lot of time with trying to have fun instead of developing more for my other areas. I guess this would be normal anyway.

Blogging on here happens to be one my objectives as well and would love it to be something I do daily, so that's where my attempt to write one post everyday comes from. I'm never going to follow through with it because some days I'll have nothing to cram in here; whereas on others, I would be able to brainstorm a lot of topics to write away with 

I'm honestly glad that I've become a very accepting individual with myself lately. I guess if I can ever make any more discussion points with my goals that I'm trying to nail spot on then I'll mention it. It really looks like I have filled up my objectives so much that I won't finish all of it in a day. I might not be able to call it my daily agenda anymore. Maybe I could try alternating.

Overall, what's really hurting me from getting all these goals straightened out is that I'm lacking self-awareness of how I'm using up my time and also going for activities that are fun and can be less stressful. I guess it's just going to have to be all in my willpower and with knowing myself, I'll just go for consistency as best as I can.