Monday, November 18, 2019

Gaining More Useful Knowledge

It looks like all my life, I'm just a one-hit wonder pretty much. I might have repeated a few negative things about me a couple times more than good, but they are the highlight of my life. I struggled in a way that was weird, and I think going through those hard transitions and roughing it all out psychologically is necessary to figure out one's own path to enlightenment. That being said, let's focus on what I think is going to make the most money based on what I have going. 

Looking at it, I don't think putting all eggs into one basket is going to be a very satisfying business model. It all depends on personal preference, but I like to have some variety. It's just that what I'm looking for is pretty tough, while not having a really good understanding of it yet. I do know two friends who are trying to start an e-business based on an idea that I'm not revealing out of good conscience. They are ladies, still young, and happily married too!

Regarding going into business, I have identified my weakness to being not having that much patience to win over customers and also from being a follower to the point of letting myself drown with the ship if it sinks. I'm easy to influence, but then a strong point about myself is that I highly reflect on what caused me misery or frustration to the point of not forgetting why when I move on from having been stupid. I was very stupid to try to stick around with that old church. I should have just told the ladies there I was attracted to that I feel uncomfortable about trying to pursue after them because that's the truth and then move on!

The point of the lesson is that there doesn't have to be a final destination point in life. It can be always subject to change even if it's rough, and I think it's necessary sometimes for the better. I'm still on the move with finding my future wife, and I just stumbled on this class with a life coach who has a Ph. D in psychology and is offering a cheap $25 seminar on how to attract high quality ladies around my vicinity, so I'm definitely attending! I want to attract the hottest lady with the sweetest personality even though I'm still a shorty! I mean I'm not going to stop at where I'm at, even though it would be enough for some charming, tall, and handsome guys. Go kid yourself, it really isn't enough and will cause stress on marriage life. 

I don't know how this one couple I'm feeling a little envious of sometimes does it with a quiet image and posts up beautiful family photos with like five kids while barely turning almost 40. That's pretty crazy and wild I guess while possibly sacrificing some personal selfish dreams just for the kids. I don't think they can afford dream wedding vacations that much either. Their kids might be suffering from something, but the husband when I knew him at the time was pretty chill. I think you are almost forced to be chill around me when I go off on someone enough times, but I never really fully engaged him like that. I still stressed him out plenty so maybe I had a role in that for him to be reminded of how you win some and lose some, so make the best of what you have going. The guy's wife is pretty understanding and she is able to put up with me still and was even able to communicate through all the craziness I was writing to her about. I think she truly loved me as a person when I was around, so it might play a role and she's not budging from that marriage so it's don't even think about it for me. I'm a little sad that I didn't try to make a pass at her but she was dating that guy she would go on to marry, but I would have problems with my parents then because she's not my parents' ethnicity. I never really thought about having mixed kids at the time and her kids are mixed and they are popping out so many of those beautiful kids with possible futures for them to wrestle thoughts over. It's interesting how my parents have lightened up with my sister marrying a nice and tall, white man!

You really can't win them all and complaining is only going to pass the time emotionally but not really solve anything. It's still what people do though before they try to get on with their lives.