Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Keeping Myself Busy

Let's see I have more outdoor activities to plan with my asexual partner. She wants to go see snow like the first day it arrives and very enthusiastic about it. I really don't care so much about it because I've been stuck in a blizzard with my family before and it wasn't that fun to me! It's cool that she wants to ask me out to go do these types of activities.

In a way, it's pretty nice to have her as a sort of substitute or another extended family member to have fun with to distract myself from waiting upon a girlfriend or spouse to develop so it's going to be a bummer when she has to take off by the end of next fall. I hope to stay in contact with her and probably will. I will have to see how busy she gets though, so maybe I should start reaching out to finding other meaningful friendships to hang out with and enjoy my time together. It's been pretty cool to do this with a girl at least and share something in common while keeping it platonic.