Monday, November 4, 2019

Finding A Hot Girlfriend

It looks like a hot single lady has privileges on dating sites and will get a lot of interest from guys who probably know what they are doing. Competing with that, it's pretty much about being the lucky guy chosen I suppose. I'm not really much of a guy in physical comparison to these people, but it doesn't hinder my confidence still.

From what I've been reading, it does make sense from an honest source that it's about having a natural connection with the right person you are looking for. I mean the guy would also need to put in some effort to be a gentleman and treat her out for her to be in the mood for making some love! The lady would also just need to be naturally attracted to the guy somehow for there to be a chance for something like that. If it isn't there and the guy tried then I suppose it's moving along to the next one and trying to find another opportunity while testing out and developing different dating strategies that might work! I think the most important thing for the guy is to maintain a strong interest for a single lady and be accepting if she just isn't interested and move on to find another attractive single lady.

For myself, it's been hard because of my high standards to find the right lady for me. There was one lady who I actually admired while thinking she's my ideal type but she was dating someone and later on married him which is cool, and I even attended her wedding. It was so cute! It might be a long while until I find a truly hot lady with one of the sweetest personalities you can ever be around and her becoming my girlfriend. I hope it gets to that point and will have to see who I end up with.