Sunday, November 17, 2019

Managing Time Effectively

It's got to this point now where I'm now thinking about everything I'm doing in my spare time. For the most part, I've been imagining what I want to do with my life and then other times just seeking after entertainment in grown-up form. I'm no longer really so engaged in video games like I was when I was younger. I'm not really finding myself buried into multiplayer games either even though they are really fun to be immersed in.

I'm going to try to not really spend so much time on entertainment anymore because I have bigger goals in mind with achieving, and how they are going to be time consuming. Playing online poker professionally would be a lot of fun too, but right now it's just too hectic with what I have going in my current life. I'll just come back to it again whenever I have to as a last resort. Playing poker on my phone is really just going to be when I have some down time and nothing else to do like standing in line waiting for something.

In the meantime, I'm just going to go after working hard on myself while maintaining my personal confidence and trying to find an attractive single lady to have some romantic and sexy chemistry with!