Thursday, November 14, 2019

Staying On Track

I'm realizing that from regularly running at a steady pace for around an hour, it's helping me to keep up with doing boring repetitive tasks at work. It sort of does help a lot with one's patience, despite being able to enjoy being outdoors every so often. I keep up with some trail running close by my current home, which is a mixture of passing through homes with a few devastating short inclines to climb and stepping over a bunch of dirt on a flat terrain. It leads to a nice looking lake with about a quarter mile circumference, and I just take a lap around the uneven terrain when I get there after running at least 2 - 1/4 miles.

Overall, it's really enjoyable to go out running and I'm reaping the benefits of feeling lighter on my feet and not having a hard time to walk around all day when I'm chilling with some buddies. I'm not gasping for air like I used to while I was fat growing up!