Thursday, November 14, 2019

Things To Go Over

I stated to realize from three posts ago on Getting To The Meaning Of It , I'm still quite a bit of a procrastinator. It could be that sometimes I want to chicken out from feeling a lot of stress or just not in the mood for it while being addicted to something else more fun at the moment! It really is a pain to get started, and for myself, I just don't feel right at all if I don't get anything accomplished so I am one of those reluctant work horses out there. If I flip on the switch, then I will keep on going the whole day until I fall asleep. For the next day, I have to put in some effort again to flip on the switch before getting myself going again. I'm just sometimes not in the mood turning myself on to go work as funny that might sound.

It really does come down to being used to something out of dedication. A friend told me that in order to turn something into a habit, you need to make the effort to do it for at least three months and then after six months it will become like second nature. Once it falls out again for some personal reasons, it sure is hard to get back into it. It's just a matter of putting it into your schedule because you deem it worthy to be on there.

Despite me telling myself that I'm not going to play poker to try to make money by winning or entertain myself, yeah, I still use up a good portion of time every week to play with them. I'm finding myself not over indulging on them as I used to with video games during my college years. Those were some tough times while being a stupid college student! I made it out alive though with a 4-year degree in Computer Science or related to software engineering if it will help anyone remember better.