Thursday, November 14, 2019

What I'm Looking To Do

It looks like I'm going to have to go after forming good habits again. I remember from a few years back my goals were a lot more simpler. I only looked for three things even though it didn't quite bring me fulfillment. I was going after reading the Bible, making day trades, and working out on a daily basis. It was simple to make a schedule for it and I stuck to it!

Now, I'm having trouble going to the gym again even though I have a nice UFC membership. I haven't gone in months and still paying for it! It's about time I got off my butt and just went into the gym to work on the weight machines since that's what I'm interested in. Maybe I'll get inspired to take classes again which are fun from watching some people do them. 

Also, the gym has some noticeably hot girls going there even though they keep to themselves and don't look like they want to hit up a conversation with me. I think I'll have to build myself a better body that I feel really good about first before going up to be like "What's up?" to a cute girl who regularly attends and ends up smiling back. Maybe she'll do that if she's in a good mood regardless but yeah, if I feel good about myself it won't matter to me if she responds coldly.

I have hung on to Forex trading for far as I know and instead of reading the Bible, I keep it on audio tracks while I'm driving so it's about whenever I can zone into it while not distracted by other thoughts. Overall, the only schedule I've made for working out is doing like a steady paced run for about an hour every Saturday. I guess I can put in some more weights, since I don't have too much trouble with my cardio. I'll try to hit up the gym again but what it looks like is that I'm not putting it in my schedule and it's something I don't feel I'm too successful at or can make a run with. The Bible is just faith-based even though I think there are lots of knowledgeable people out there. Trading is really like a personal sport, so no one to really compete with and taking it far as I want to go with it. Working out on the other hand, I notice stronger and much better looking people than me at the gym! 

It could be a little psychological deterrent but I think I just have to shrug it off and put in a lot of hard work. Even if I notice some arrogant people laughing at my lack of ability, oh well, I'm not there to focus on them. I'm just going to have to be consistent at it, so it looks like if I could eventually get myself into a program with some trainer, it would help a lot too. I think I'll stick to free resources online and just putting some of my personal time into it to save up on money right now.