Monday, November 11, 2019

Settling For Satisfying Time Management

I'm still reverting less frequently nowadays to procrastination. I've written on one of my social media intros that the only thing holding me back is falling asleep on my chair after procrastinating! It's something I really need to make an effort with because let's face it, I can get pretty bored easily while doing something that feels like I have to put a lot of focus on and is pretty hard at the moment. At the same time though, I'm just driven to solve the issue and receive a nice level of elation after putting in the effort. Fortunately, I have found a job that I really enjoy doing even when I'm bored of it!

I know how contradicting this really is, but come on being successful is about putting in a lot of hours on something that you want to be good at. Why not pick something that can pay good or something that you know you are good at while passionate about and feel you can make a reasonable gamble while hoping to get lucky? I mean we all have lives and have to do something about it.