Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Planning Things

It looks like I'm trying to keep myself busy and stay on track even though I'm feeling a little stressed out and tired. I think one way to combat all of this is to go work out to relieve some stress and then drink some coffee or tea after to help me stay up and concentrate. There's really some things going for me, and I'm happy that it's going there.

Basically, I just need to avoid playing too much poker right now and also not watch that much TV while enjoying some good munchies which is so easy to do right after coming home. I should really be focusing on other big things, like researching on a trip for next month and seeing how that figures. I'm really interested though so I guess I'm going to have to suck it up more and drink some coffee or tea basically to keep myself going. I'm going to be like a caffeine junkie or something.

I think it's just work, exercise, cooking, planning, and mainly maintaining my social relationships with my significant buddies and staying open to finding someone good for myself. I'm going to be dwelling more deep into studying software engineering once again so I guess if I'm falling asleep I should really be drinking like tea or coffee because I want to keep on working. I do also have a little thing going with having fun in playing the piano for a hobby. I really do miss having fellowship and some fun with other true believing Christians even though I have a mix of good friends who aren't that into figuring out what the Bible means to them.