Thursday, November 14, 2019

Putting It Together

Along with a few struggles where I indulge myself in the little entertainment I can afford myself each day before going to work the next day for a long day, it's really conflicting with what I actually want to do with my life. I'm finding room to trade and hope it someday leads me to Eureka and no more having to wake up so late regularly to drive in boring traffic and go work! If I had the money, I could wake up early and maybe ride a really expensive motorcycle with good enough safety features. I was also thinking about how convenient it would be to own a small airplane and be able to fly it but it would require planning with more synchronization to get a routine going. It would be fun to be one of the few up there though except for the large planes that do their route regularly.

I'm great at organizing my own steps and what I need to do, but the hard part for me is the doing part. I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty good at planning and fixing up my mistakes while monitoring it, so maybe I would be an ideal manager for some company. It's just that I haven't found myself in that position from not really going to seek after it. I guess I'm doing the hard stuff regardless at work that others would like to avoid. They are giving it to me from thinking I'm the smart one, while I get to struggle to make it work, but I do get my day's wages. I mean if they thought I was dumb then I wouldn't be in that position pretty regularly.

I also believe that being a great planner would need great people to go along with it, and for myself, I'm looking at needing some leadership skills to somehow motivate others to follow a shorty like me! Maybe, if I showed it through being really successful then yes, people will follow me like no problem or even travel from far away just to say "Yes sir!" to me in person.

Because of this total smart image that I portray, I am seen as also nice but there have been a couple times where I drove a few people crazy from being mad at them. I need to watch out for myself better next time. I might have the intellectual aspect while looking fit enough and also a decent personality to hang around with, but I'm still a short guy and haven't really pushed myself to connect intimately with someone. I could have a little bit of asexuality because I induced it from being upset about my short height for awhile. I still feel a little uncomfortable about dating taller women though. I'm getting better with being around ladies around my own height though, but they're just cool with being hangout buddies so far. It just might be that the lady I end up marrying is going to be towering over me while wearing high heels, but as long as she's hot to me, I honestly don't care anymore!