Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Pretty Inspiring

I just went and read some works by other bloggers related to my major, and it's easy to tell who has his or her recent update. It's everybody else whose profile appears higher than mine. I'm trying to stay at the first spot just for fun and at a point, I had a little healthy competition with another unmentionable blogger. He or she is totally gone now because those posts were pretty obscene man!

I have had two days of good traffic and don't really know how long it's going to keep up. It's probably going to die down like usual, but receiving the traction was pretty nice. I have some old posts that might be naughty on my mind because I'm really making fun of some real people with their actual names. I'm also sticking closely to the truth and it's really my opinion judged against theirs so in a way, it's like payback because they acted like lunatics while never letting me have any say. I don't think I regret what I put there and even though I feel a little scared or want to panic if I felt I shouldn't have put something on there I shouldn't, it's not really that half as bad while maintaining my personal style that's pretty prevalent all these years of blogging on here.

From reading up on other bloggers, I'm pretty inspired by what they put. It's pretty intelligent with what they have going. I only looked through the top five or so on that link I put up for anyone. I know what it feels like to have no audience really and that maybe nobody cares for you. It's tough and as a man going through those emotions, it was rough at times but glad to have come to peaceful terms with it. Maybe, it's just a sign of growing up seriously!