Monday, November 4, 2019

Possible Secret To Sucess

I went last weekend on a hiking trip with an okay looking friend. She's become more like a close little sister to me. I do hold back an instinctual desire to make sexual advances with my lady friends in general. It's weird that on rare occasions I just feel like being bi-sexual but it just ends there from being a feeling because if I think further it grosses me out with the thought of being with another guy! I have heard a couple lady friends openly admitting that they are into just guys, also. It definitely must be working out for them with some type of attraction that they are bonded to.

After all, these are just open-ended feelings that aren't hard to cope with for me. The thought of being lonely for the rest of my life has eased up from meeting random strangers at hangout spots and continuing to believe I will find the one someday. I just stopped worrying about it while hanging out with a girl who says that she is used to being pursued and seeing her as like a sister to me now. She naturally puts in a decent amount of effort to the equation of going out there to have some fun while getting me to go along with her plans. I'm really easy going I suppose so I'm usually all for it.

From watching some documentaries on her AppleTV box that she brought along, I watched a few interesting videos that explored Bill Gates's mind. I have come to the conclusion that the secret to Bill Gates's success is working long hours and sometimes all-night without quitting while loving what he's doing. It's too bad that I don't really favor Poker nor playing video games that much anymore because I used to grind so many hours on them just for fun. I just might be getting serious about Poker if anything happens to my current cushy job though. I still don't consider myself financially stable until I can get my own home and become wealthy. This isn't going to happen without putting in a lot of work and from still being single, I should be able to make a lot of time for it.