Friday, November 22, 2019

Working On My Self

I guess I'm just going to hang out with ladies I'm interested in like this one who hit me up today. I want to have some fun and it seems like it might be nice to ask her for a relationship if it ends up working out, and I can see us being attracted to one another. In the meantime, I'm just going to keep on building my confidence and working on myself to get to where I want to be.

I'm pretty much open to being in a relationship with a nice girl now, and I guess the one who hit me up said "Yes" after I asked her to hang out and looks pretty hot in photos too. I saw her in person once and she sat next to me at the restaurant we ate at and chatted a little. I didn't really remember much from just going through the motions but she seemed really cool. It might be interesting actually, so I'll see where that ends up leading too and she's also Asian.

Well, my parents want her specifically to be our Asian ethnicity, so I'm probably going to have to keep this under wraps for awhile and work hard for my money, so I can move out and not need them for any financial support. I'm working at the family company, so yeah I'm lucky to have work there while gaining more useful experience as a software developer. If they end up letting me go for some drastic reason because of me marrying her on a worst-case scenario, then yeah if I have some money from doing a side business then it's probably not going to hurt that badly. I would still be all smiles while being married to a hot lady.