Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Living This Complicated Personal Life

From being single, it's amazing how much freedom I have to do whatever I want. Yet, I want to find a very sexy single lady to marry who will do it proudly with me! I'm not sure about having kids, but if they pop out then I have to feed and raise them. It's just what happens, I suppose. When that day happens, I think it's going to make me want to cry a little out of so much joy with finally getting to be a dad.

Yeah, it will be a fun routine of making love in marriage for the rest of my days or as much as my body can handle it. Being around the same lady friend who I was physically attracted to, I guess it comes and go but I just don't care about it. I just have this feeling she's not into doing that sort of thing with me. I accept it because she doesn't feel like my type either. I guess I'm really getting this feel that a weird chick who is one of my closest lady friends and will be moving away soon is like a sister to me! However, she does like me being more confident and hard working. It's universally an attractive trait to keep in mind. Something to keep going with myself, basically even when I finally find my happy match.

I think life is really attitude driven and without a positive one, it makes life a lot harder to deal with. I'm just going to have to personally get in there and make it happen with what I desire to do while leaving out the smaller distractions because after all, there's only 24 hours to spend each day and trying to do everything at once is overwhelming so have to pick the most optimal ones. I guess it doesn't hurt to have cheat days as well sometimes because it makes life so much more fun. I don't believe life should really be all about work until you drop dead. I guess it needs to really be about prioritizing personal values and developing yourself while continuing to go around and meet people while adjusting your outlook in life as necessary.