Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Solving Personal Issue

What bothers me is leaving one thing out and then feeling like I missed out on an opportunity. I can be in the process of doing something and then completely forget about it while going for doing another thing. I'm going to probably need a personal system or discipline to keep track of my progress with completing things that are important to me. The most obvious way will be listing them out.

I must have a hard time from being a procrastinator and also about mainly having a fun time so it can get difficult for me to stay focused on a hard task. I need like some type of personal nudge to stay with it and to be accepting of the mild confusion or distress I will be putting myself through. As long as I know it's what I want on the long run, then I can run with it while making the effort.