Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sticking To It

I really like Nike's slogan of Just Do It. Sometimes, a person can go to the gym to work out while not being in the mood for it. It's like once the person gets back into his or her routine, then it can start feeling good again. In a likewise manner, I think focusing is done like this with things that are interesting.

I really want to set my sights on planning for things to do, trying to make a decent living, and developing myself. Focusing on too much entertainment just might not be so appealing to me anymore. It's pretty hard to set out to do what I have in mind sometimes because what keeps me preoccupied is my curiosity and then reading or watching details about it online is probably what keeps me entertained a lot. It's also how doing some things that I planned for just might feel stressful and stale while not being a big thing that's so exciting to be a part of. It does get really easy to make oneself comfortable and keep him or herself entertained, afterwards.

Knowing all of this, I'm destined to fail at some things I really desire to do on a daily basis. I'm just going to have to keep on working at it to keep myself in-line while staying calm and happy.