Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Keeping Head High

I guess a few things can really end up worrying me like yesterday. I thought I lost something I've been working on and putting a good amount of time into. It was really a bummer and thought someone stole it from me. It ends up I just left it in one of my desk compartment. It was a sigh of relief but during yesterday while I was stressing out, I was considering how I could wise up for next time. I'm not going to forget that lesson learned and seriously watch my back better!

There's a few things I seriously need to work on, like putting in the effort to do more even though I feel worn out. I think that's about it! I just need to push myself to get it done more and to deal with all of those confused emotions and to continuing replacing them with an attitude of personal confidence and hard work.