Thursday, October 3, 2019

Dealing With Being Sleepy

It feels like a good portion of my life is really spending time on the road thanks to all the Los Angeles rush hour! Commuting around after work to get to another location in downtown LA for taking care of my app development, after spending time there and right after getting back home, I was really sleepy and falling asleep while sitting anywhere. I knew yesterday that I still wanted to get things done but the sleepiness just overtook me and that's how my night ended.

I guess there's really nothing I can do about it at that point, but to just push myself to conduct some bedtime hygiene. I could take a shower, brush my teeth, get my vitamins, and do my eccentric, growing-taller technique! I don't really even know if the growing taller method will work on me anymore since I managed to make myself get only half an inch taller, right after my growth period stopped. People say that it's genetics with me being short and don't believe that you could make yourself taller from doing so-called growth exercises. I guess for myself since it's stretching out the body from doing yoga poses then might as well because it will promote better posture for me if I do the routine regularly. Also, I can make myself feel better because I'm doing something healthy about not enjoying my height that much even if it doesn't work out. Just having an inch more will make me feel more confident to approach more single ladies appropriately, so doesn't hurt to try. In the meantime, I will also look to keep on building my personal confidence from working hard for that purpose. 

Besides me being short and feeling like I can't make my hair grow back into what it used to be, I might as well just work hard to be confident and consistent enough at it for happiness.