Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Putting Forward Daily Effort

I guess my main motivation despite what family and friends ask me about finding someone to marry is that I want to have a lot of personal confidence and be well off financially while also having a pretty nice, athletic body. This is pretty much it and the lady I want to find is someone really sexy, pretty crazy about me, passionate about being romantic, and nice.

Yeah, it would be an awesome life to work very hard for and wish I knew this is what I wanted a long time ago besides letting myself get carried away with video games and entertainment to try to drown out my miseries with not knowing what I wanted to do in life. I do have a bigger reverence for the things of the Lord now too from listening to the Bible daily, which I believe is a major connection for living a fully content life.

In the meantime, I'll be working on developing apps and studying more software engineering on the side while also doing a little bit of swing trade practice for my professional development. I could have worked hard as a truck driver or even find a comfortable role as a noncombatant soldier in the U.S. military but I chose to stick with a family business where I have a pretty prominent position. I'm looking to build off of this experience and make myself wealthy.