Friday, October 11, 2019

Better Perspective

I'm believing that upon trying to listen to the Bible daily during my sleepy and daydreaming times while driving, it's really about placing God first for me. Upon placing this faith and trust on Him, I don't think it's wrong to let yourself naturally meet someone of the opposite gender with a similar mindset who is also interested in you. This can lead to marriage, so this cool moment should happen right after prioritizing things for the Lord! 

This is pretty much it in my wrestling thoughts about going to church to meet someone lovely who likes to greet you and shows genuine interest for like the good of mankind! It would be totally contrarian to teach Christians to not marry someone you like while attending a church you go to for worshipping God. It's probably just not really placed a lot of emphasis on because I guess people are naturally going to do this anyway. I guess I just feel weird about it, so the solution for me would be to build my personal confidence from just working hard and staying in worship of the Lord. 

Going over my current thoughts, I have an underlying speculation about why a pastor might bring up going to church to worship God and not be there to find someone to marry. First of all, the relationship is likely doomed from the start because it's based on selfish expectations. Secondly, a God-fearing pastor is going to probably feel better about not having to do so much marriage counseling if he teaches this! Concluding this matter without much thought, I feel like if it doesn't end up working then there's something better out there for me anyway.    

It really caters to my desires to want to serve God, so if it feels like a burden then it's not really my calling. I mean it's easy for me to make fun of God's servants while being mad at them, just like it is for some people. I guess from not caring and by focusing on the truth and being hard working about that to the best of one's ability is the way to go. This probably just means eventually letting the frustrating moment go. I find it easier if I'm honest with my reasoning and just baffle them while laughing at them while being straight up via texting them! Generally, they really do like to leave me alone afterwards. 

The optimal strategy to base things off of is that anything can happen to mess with a person's emotions. There are going to be some highs and lows every once in awhile so it's really advantageous to have a stable mind and capable of self-regulating one's own emotions to an acceptable standard. This is pretty easy to neglect by habit, but I guess I put enough work into it because I wanted to be accepted by everyone. Nowadays, I'm starting to not really care so my future adversaries better watch out!

Overall, the main underlying principles are to always put in the effort to do your best while working hard and being self-confident. It's a winning combo and can take down even the biggest obstacles that stand in your way.