Monday, October 21, 2019

Best Things To Pursue After

For myself, I think the best things to pursue after in life are the things that you think or know would provide the biggest happiness. It's not just one thing, but from having several desirable things achieved. I guess having proper mental health does play a huge factor. It's also from acknowledging how there's someone close to you or a stranger who can act like a jerk from not being very comfortable about his or her situation.

It was annoying having to deal with some peers who started showing signs of being paranoid and angry with me over something they really had no responsibility with me over in the first place. They were adding in lines of saying how people should live and these people already made their decisions. It made sense that these former friends would act all weird like this because they were trying to boss me around to create what they thought was the ideal church we attended together. I made the mistake of asking for their help, and I didn't think I was that big part of their church. They were mainly showing their cold side because they were unaware of the stress they accumulated from the fast paced culture in Los Angeles. It didn't work out for them and they are laughing stocks, but I'll try to stay classy about it while keeping my cool right now.

I can see that it is pretty overwhelming to contain for some people while being able to fit all this together and stay relaxed. It's really just two things needed for the enjoyable consistency that will follow after: personal confidence and hard work. This being said, let's get to what I think is best for me since this is my personal blog!

Accumulated wealth with freedom to not work

It's easy to see why. The saying of work hard and play hard is at its full effect!

Sexy and healthy body

This is like the ultimate feel-good scenario of building up so much of that up for oneself. It's a lot of hard work to maintain it and so easy to neglect which I disagree with doing.

Preparing delicious or healthy food

There's nothing that could be more rewarding like putting in so much effort to cook tasty food that is also nutritious and filling. I really don't care if this even attracts certain ladies, but it's just something that feels really good personally for me. To be able to cook for loved ones and see them eating it while they are totally honest about having enjoyed it, yeah it's always like the feel good moment of the century whenever that happens. Yet, I don't care if they criticize my work because I can always try again or move on to something else.

Fun

With so many different activities to go try and enjoy a pleasant experience on, the list will never be completed in anyone's lifetime!

Useful Knowledge

Life sure becomes a lot more fun and convenient when you understand how things work and have to solve some minor problems without losing any time.

Sexy and loving wife

Since I'm a straight guy, I'm saying really hot wife! If she is all into giving or getting a fix then it's a no-brainer that she's an amazing woman to her husband, along with having an awesome body.

Love of Christ-centered life

I think the first six things are universally agreed upon to be what would make life so much enjoyable and fulfilling from a human perspective. In fact, the Bible symbolizes the number six to represent man and it means imperfection. The number seven means completeness and heavenly perfection to the ancient world. It's similar to the seven wonders of the world that went around in ancient times. In other words, the Bible symbolizes the number seven to represent God! I really do think having a spiritual resting place by giving worship to the Lord really does rejuvenate our failed heart and provides foundational support with being consistently confident and hard working for a very happy life! It helps one to be resilient, disciplined, and likeable while being mild-mannered.