Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Self-control With Discipline

Obviously, there's really no one but for myself to work on. I think it's really about just hanging in there and continuously looking to make some adjustments to ultimately keep on doing something you have a passion for doing. There are a lot of tempting things to do and get around from all this searching I've done. Individuals who went crazy with me in the past were scared by how I was able to demonstrate this ability in some form. I'm lucky that I got away with it and I was searching for doing something better with them for my own pleasure while hoping they would snap out of it. The way I approached it doesn't work, so lesson learned and looking to move on from it now. My mind has naturally been sharpened in that area from having stressed a lot about it, while not knowing what I was really doing.

From these struggles, it's how I learned that confidence and hard work are really the keys to being successful while feeling lucky from having a working mind. A guy I know struggles with being smart enough and is not effective. I think this also contributes to his depression that he accepts while adopting useless theories that makes him feel so unique from having brought it up himself. He's still not going anywhere with it. He's really committing the sin of trying to escape his own reality that he has too much trouble handling sometimes.

In contrast, I have this image of being smart enough and it scared the individuals who flipped out because of me trying to get things my own way with them. I really didn't want to move on because I felt there was a proper way to exchange channels without being so flabbergasted at them while continuing to stay nice. They really influenced a catharsis upon me free flowing my words, but I managed to stay really nice still in the end. It's a work of art for myself that I don't accept proudly because I still haven't got things my way! Yet, I'm happy to work on myself with moving on while being genuinely satisfied about the experiences which I think is just imagined conflict from their end.

It's pretty hard communicating with people who turned crazy and can't help themselves with being stubborn. Not telling them about it is really doing them a disservice because I grew up confused with my parents constantly arguing with each other over stupid things and managing to stay together. My mom has this selfish personality of wanting to protect her own image. I'm totally not about those things and stressing out, but managing to still hold it together.