Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Building Skill From Hard Work

I'm now noticing that by doing things on own with some hints to help me out, I'm pretty much just trying to intuitively put together a working system for swing trading. It's taking a lot longer than I would like, but this whole trial and error thing while looking to profit three months straight is turning out to be a wonderful challenge for myself. I still haven't got there and maybe lasted up to almost two months.

I don't want to be a day trader either which I can relate similarly to playing Poker. It's really not in my preference and something I will do only when I'm waiting somewhere. I don't think it's in my best interest anymore to spend some time playing it while having all of these valuable resources available to me. I really should maximize my time spent with doing the harder things that would feel good if I accomplished them. It's just that I'm heavy on procrastinating, so this is what I need to work on for myself.