Monday, October 28, 2019

Manning Up To It

Sometimes, things don't go a person's way especially after asking so if you feel there's nothing wrong about it then it's best to move on, otherwise; open up about it while being nice as you can! I think being a real man is also being able to stay calm within yourself and be really nice to like the meanest person in the world. I'm laughing while knowing it might feel crazy but yeah, it takes a lot of good character to be able to do so.

I actually saved this draft while typing up something fast as I can, and it feels like I was on some major high three days ago. It's pretty nice to be like in that rush. I really need to start exercising better time management and picking things that are the most important. Since I have this job that I have to work and on the side I'm trying to program a really difficult app along with focusing a little on Poker and making lots of money trading currency, yeah it's a huge bundle to take care of each day.

I guess it's fun to play Poker for nothing serious and to not worry about it. It's an interesting skill in that it's like forming a habit and learning to brush off those bad hands or if an opponent catches his miracle card. It really does drive the best poker tournament player in the world nuts when his opponents get away with it and eliminate him. Of course, since his reputation is being a brat, it's okay for him if he gets away with it from everyone else whenever he has to!