Monday, October 21, 2019

Improving On Making Strides

To increase in productivity level while continuing to live a content and balanced life, I personally see that there needs to be a combination of confidence, hard work, resilience, and patience. This really gets me thinking back on the subject of dating. I think attractiveness and getting a match is sort of like coming to an agreement. Right now, they don't know that I'm clicking the like button because I'm accepting just about any lady who is within my location. I'm really interested in just who I would match up with. After clicking on everybody close by and the ones I feel comfortable with, I'm noticing that the only exception is that I don't want to match up with someone who is mutual friends with another while not really being into her. This is the only time I'm going to judge her attractiveness. Other times, I'm just hitting the like button because it's going to save time to narrow down my choices later on and I can ignore her too if I'm not really interested or change my mind.

Secondly, it's these implied thoughts that I'm able to sense now. For an unattractive and overweight woman, she might be thinking that she's fine with how she is and that she doesn't need to lose weight. I am of the opinion that she should because she could seriously look so much more attractive afterwards and would make her turn out to be more desirable for me. She could agree with me on this fact and maybe she's making the effort but I don't see these results right now from her. I don't know her motive from never having met her and maybe she's tried and given up a few times which is also a turn off for me. From having these thoughts, I am taking on a major disagreement with her by not choosing her to be my partner in the end.

On the other end, I'm revealing my short height and posting honest photos of myself out there to make it easier on the ladies. They either like me or don't, and I seriously don't care now. I'm going to keep on working on my appearance and status in the meantime while just looking to have fun with people while passing the time. I could maybe meet a special lady from doing that as well! There's really nothing I can do about having turned out to be short even if I want to feel like it's a curse on me sometimes. It's the same way with not being good looking as I would like to be comparing myself to others. If a lady instinctively chooses to ignore me for those reasons, then she's made her decision and if I did the best I could to change her mind and didn't work out then there's really nothing I can do about it anymore and have to move on. It's pretty much like having a silent disagreement because of her preferences, and there's really nothing I have control over so might as well move on and keep on searching for someone else to be interested in which could actually still be a lot of fun!

The way I like to play my cards in meeting a lady is with being proper and so smart. I think the reward is so much higher that way while being a genuinely confident and happy individual. There was a guy I used to hang around with who would try to force his way in from being aroused with ladies and just trying to touch their bare skin everywhere while focusing his attention on one lady at a time. He's most likely been lucky with one lady like being close to an actual one night stand, but it looks like he became bored from doing that and knowing that he didn't have enough money to support a future family, he eventually eased up on it because I think it came to a point that he was no longer a boy but turning into a fat, ugly man with some macho sized arms and maybe had a situation where he felt threatened about a girl potentially reporting him for sexual harassment. There was also a security guard who didn't like what he was doing, so maybe that was another stressful-related event that caused him to wise up a bit more.