Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Working On Discipline

I think there's really no other way around it but to just put in hard work with doing what you love and hopefully, you'll be lucky enough to get there. I think I'm just not putting enough hard work into it or something like it which is causing me to procrastinate by doing other things. I guess there really needs to be a level of comfort, which is like making something to be the main thing.

I'm really into software developing and learning more about it, but I'm just taking my time to get started on it daily and need some motivation to get started each day. It just must be really hard for me, but I think it's worth it to keep on going for it and trying very hard to get there. It's what I enjoy doing after all, despite all the craziness of not getting it and putting a lot of effort to try to make it really good.