Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Really Not Much Incentive

I think I must be like the unspoken standout of the Computer Science in occupation category for this blog site. Yet, I don't think a lot of people really care! It's still fairly pleasing to me that some readers besides me go on this site. I don't know who my audience members are and likely I don't think they will even leave a comment which could be unnerving as well! It's interesting that there's really not much of a massive following with Blogger.com and I think it has to do with the name and setup with all of these unique blogs. 

It would make sense for new bloggers to want some sort of incentive and it's about attracting visitors to their site. I don't think it's going to be happening, if they put down Computer Science as their occupation and my numbers seem pretty decent compared to the other 2000 blogs that are mostly left alone but I have done enough writing about a whole lot of nothing to get those views. I'm not really anybody famous either and have a bare resemblance to the CS field. I have just adopted this setup over the past years where I have been polishing up with sharing my personal thoughts openly and have grown to become confident about it. 

It's not like I always run things smoothly though, and I still have clashes with an old friend in his mid 30's who doesn't have a job yet and still in school trying to be an art teacher. He's been pretty weird, but I just text him what's on my mind sometimes because I find it to be entertaining to find things to genuinely laugh about him. The thing though is that he still tolerates the way I argue with him, unlike others who decided to ignore me because they were so bothered by it. I think I was just wasting their time while they were stressing out about it and feeling it was unnecessary so they made a personal decision to not put up with it. For the time being, these people aren't anybody special or big players in this world. They are like blended in so I don't think I have to worry about it anymore, even though it ticks me off and I can debate confidently against them now. The experience has still been valuable for me in understanding my people preferences and how to deal with people properly who are annoying me in general. It does most of the time take self-control and I'm realizing it's just a temporary, aggressive mood that I'm feeling while under loads of stress but I'm smart enough to not take it out on anyone.