Sunday, September 29, 2019

Making Reasonable Sense

This is what I really want to do. First of all, I really want to become a strong software engineer and be able to make a nice living off of it from making passive income. Secondly, I want to earn more passive income from trading Forex. I want these two to be my main source of income and other than that, from being competitive, I'm going to give it the best I can with other relatable things and just accept the outcome even if it's negative. I'll just learn from what I can to make adjustments and move on. As long as I can afford the mishap, I'll still manage even if it hurts my pride a little. I'll just try to learn from my mistakes by trial and error and hopefully, I'll reach the top someday. If not, then hopefully I'll be lucky enough from all the hard work I tried putting in to make a good enough standing.

I'm choosing to now keep myself from dwelling about negative things and moving on from them while going after increasing my personal confidence with doing the things I want to do and try to still have fun, even if it's so hard. Now that I have my plans for making a living, I want to also on the side pick up on cooking and get back to working out for getting a sexy body that most adults admire. This is just based on my interests and not about picking up girls anymore. Well, it is in that I only want to lift my confidence to approach the single ladies I'm interested in and ask them out. I'm also a really outgoing person and will stick to making plans for that.