Sunday, September 29, 2019

Setting Goals

I think with anything that's interesting, there's sometimes going to be days that just feel a little off because of anything that's stressing you out. It's nice to limit these as much as possible while not really placing emphasis on the stress itself, but more about keeping up with hard work and self-confidence while still being a nice person. I'm making this assessment from how I think a few people took things too far with me. It's a lost cause but not entirely a done deal because I'm so easy going that it's fixable to my eyes, but I'm not so sure it would be for them. In the meantime though, I want to keep on focusing with building my personal confidence from having really high personal standards.

I normally don't write on the weekends but today is a special day I guess to be spending some time on here to do a bit of self-reflection. Some things are just out of your control even if you put in your best effort, so it's best to look to turn the page and keep on making adjustments to become more successful again. It might take longer sometimes or just maybe there's satisfaction with where you are at already that you wouldn't have to go for something more.

It would be quite dumb to desire something more and then pass the time with something else, unless doing the later option becomes more worthwhile to you. It looks like with my emotions, it's sometimes going to feel like wearing me out or stressful but something that I'm learning to accept while continuously striving to push through. It's pretty much grinding for something that you are really interested in and actually makes you feel fully satisfied. I have actually found what I want to work on and so grinding away I will do while taking advantage of this privilege with having time to work on myself.