Thursday, September 5, 2019

Keeping Track of Plans

It's pretty easy with what I'm looking for in a girl, and it's probably what most guys will feel so lucky to have in their lives. I want a hot girl who is really into me and wants to make love and enjoy plenty of physical pleasure with me. It's very motivating to go about trying to meet her these days and also working hard for it. I don't mind going to the gym to work out for getting in shape while working hard to gain lots of money for building a lot of personal confidence. I think a hot girl is someone who isn't lazy and doesn't pack on too much weight while not looking so old and is also really sweet. I'm not stating any specifics about her body features because I don't think it matters that much anymore with it coming in all shapes and sizes. I can seriously settle down with a hot girl I'm looking for.

There's a lady who has admitted to having a crush on me and been frustrated with me not showing her enough affection. She has a mental disease and acts a little crazy while trying to shut me out sometimes. It is pretty annoying to deal with honestly and she also can't figure out her weight problem right now. From dealing with this lady and still being friends with her, she will hit me up when she bounces back and can also fluctuate from being rude while furious or loving towards me the next second.

Yeah, with this experience of being a close friend to a mentally ill person, I know the strategy to deal with the old crowd who went crazy with me now. It will work for me because I recognize it emotionally, so I will share it because it's good to try if someone is desperately looking for anything to bury the hatchet. Approach the seriously uncomfortable conversation to them and talk about how they are being crazy to them and around anyone in their surroundings. With them acting so bad, it will be obvious to everyone that they are over-reacting. The next step is to get them to feel bad about it, so they will put in a little effort to make amends. It's basically holding your own temper by not giving into it like they are while pointing out how they are being crazy. It's very funny for me being the one to go at it with them, but they will be so ticked off while not being able to do anything about it. It's basically outsmarting them by really exploring their psyche and having a discussion about it because it relates to you with them.

My personality can work with them in that by being my open rude self, I can be genuinely funny while making connections that make sense. I'm basically preying upon the weak to get what I want because with winners, I wouldn't really have too much issues with them in the first place.