Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Spending Time Effectively

I know I have the potential now to rip a hole out of someone's wall figuratively speaking and end up conquering them in the end because of the matter being so stupid while focusing all of the energy on them and practicing self-control. I'm a natural at this stuff and it's just whatever to keep myself moving in the end. It's just that it's not worth my time to really think about it right now. I have a better thing to do that surpasses all of this crazy junk from my past. It's all about going after building my personal confidence while worshipping the Lord.

I'm just writing things on repeat and I have a tendency to do this, but I'm just practicing it just to reaffirm myself. I'm seriously going after becoming a good software engineer and making some money off of investing right now and listening to the Bible, while trying to live extremely healthy and going after cooking and spending time with close friends during the weekends. The time to get married will be when I move out of my parent's house and into my own. I'm ready for this day to arrive! In the meantime, I'm going to figure out how I can start lifting some weights because I do want to get medium buff while being ripped. I might as well do some growing taller exercises too for practicing better posture so I don't feel like I'm shrinking to counteract the heavy lifting I do and not feel like a contradictory shorty. It is what it is, I really don't care what anybody thinks in that area and I will argue about it until I can't anymore and then go at it again the next day. It means I'm hopelessly lost in my train of thought if anyone thinks it's that bad to do a few more exercises because it's just perceived to be magical for boosting my morale.

I doubt I'm going to get too many oppositions with my style of arguing. I'm going to go at it with more vigilance!