Friday, September 6, 2019

Mixing Traditional Hard Work With Some Brains

I really like this idea of combining intelligence and hard work together. What's really nice for myself is that my mental health is great and when I'm ticked off, I'm able to better control it and work at keeping an advantage for myself. I have a weird conspiracy theory in that I think a few people were driven to become really paranoid because of a conflict I had with them. It could also maybe be like the devil trying to torture my brain cells by giving me a scare when I kept on seeing cops around. I don't really trust cops that much anymore either to be honest. I'll just let them do their job when they catch me doing something like violating carpool lanes during rush hour.

It's really about the focus and objective while tuning out the frustrations and just massively working hard for it. It's pretty much gaining what's required from engaging in your passions. It's just plain lucky to be able to do this while seeing some growth. This path isn't really for morons though who should just make a boring living and then have fun during their personal time. I'm saying this because a friend is a stubborn idiot and also really selfish while having no company around him. He just doesn't get it. I didn't get it either for awhile, but I woke up from it eventually.