Monday, September 9, 2019

Finding Correct Substitutes to Pass the Time

It looks like I'm going to be trying to resist my urges of having fun with small things and playing poker regularly except from standing in a long line or being at a waiting room. I want to focus on bigger things to have fun with. I am working with a Nintendo Switch and enjoy downloading couch co-op games. It just means a friend next to you can play, and it seems like it can work effectively as a bonding tool. A lady who I have come to possibly friendzone even though I don't believe in that idea from having initially been interested in her but later on disagree with her eccentricity and just stay close friends while being bugged by her like a younger sibling sometimes, yeah it's a long explanation but I'm having an easier time with not being bothered by not having a girlfriend and her being physically attractive because of a well-placed body part. Overall, I think she's a little eccentric and her looks would just wear me out eventually as she gets older, if we physically engaged in some love business, which she claims to not be into and I'm never going to argue with her. She is a beautiful creature though on the aftermath of my assessment.

The same lady doesn't like video games that much and she enjoys a few games on my Nintendo Switch. This is really saying something to how video games can cater to the least interested and that there's a potential market to tap with the bigger enthusiasts emptying out their wallets! I'm not really engaging in playing those games anymore because I eventually disassociated with my gaming addiction. Instead, I can see the rewards that come from being challenged on creating them and just having so fun with a cool dream that comes to physical existence for others to also enjoy. It's just plain fun to play fun video games with other friends and the Switch has allowed for it happen.

I do feel awkward sometimes from being out of it a little and worn out so must be from stressing out over being obsessed about not having enough fun! I do have a lot of confidence and think it's well-deserved in that I could keep on working hard regardless and go after the things I would be comfortable about for gaining even more personal confidence.