Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Figuring Stuff Out

Yesterday, I intended on going to work out right after my food digested from having dinner. Instead, I ended up knocking out after 30 minutes. I think what's really causing this is from sleeping late the night before and my body needing to catch up on sleep. It looks like I'm really going to have to put in a bit more effort to stay up by maybe drinking some coffee.

I think it's from being really sleepy and tired that I need to keep on pushing myself. I really would like to work on myself more so I could have this confidence to ask out single ladies I feel somewhat attracted to now. There really are four different areas that a guy who is having trouble getting a girlfriend should work on: appearance, manners, security, and being pleasurable.

On top of that, it's also about being able to move on and still staying confident if the girl ends up rejecting. I say that it's better to ask than not let it out and should be done if the guy finds out she's single, is attracted to her, and really confident with himself.