Friday, September 13, 2019

Workaround Ideas

For a moment there I felt like I shot myself in the foot because I told only one person that I was going to train her if I became successful with my trading. Well, maybe I thought she was going to be my wife or girlfriend at some point but now I've changed my mind about her. Her main interests are too eccentric for me, so we've naturally settled with being close friends. I have a workaround for this and it's going to be that my training is going to be only one step to graduate it. I never told her specifically how I was going to train her, so I will sell her on this free advice of doing just one step. Step 1: become a profitable trader while starting with nothing given to you.

It is pretty much fulfilling my promise to her, and I won't look like a bad guy. She might get a good laugh or maybe on a rare situation, she will give it a serious run. Then I'm going to tell her how to manage her account so she doesn't blow it all like most traders do. That's the only advice I'm giving and then modeling all the trades is going to be her work. I can see this feasibly working out, but I don't count on it because I'm going to use every dark and negative facts I know about the market to sell on her that it might not be for her.