Friday, September 13, 2019

Working At Minor Details

I'm still trying to focus on listening to the Bible but having a hard time even paying attention most of the time. I just tune in when I hear the verses talking about destruction and horrible times while it's just lollygagging with my own pretty thoughts. Because those destructive moments have passed long ago and I've accepted it, I can go back into lollygagging because the Bible claims to be only like 7,000 years old already put together with probably the only verifiable artifacts confirming it to be at least around 2,000 years old.

There are some cool moments in the Bible though and those I can seriously listen to over and over again. It's probably the other things that I'm trying to focus on that I'm dealing with this whole lollygagging effect. I'm still trying though and hopefully, I'll start catching the minor details that I want to know about from just listening to my well voice acted files on auto-repeat.