Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Getting Down To Detailed Considerations For Happiness

From having the benefit of a peace of mind and feeling confident about my mental health, I still feel lucky to have received what I wanted out of nothing from a few crazy people I ended up clashing with. In the end from them having said I was so bad and telling others that, nothing really horrible has happened to me even though it worried the few friends and acquaintances who were involved. It took awhile to build the strength I needed to get through those moments, but I'm glad to have achieved all I wanted from not having done anything!

With this peace of mind I am better equipped with now, I'm definitely saving my money from having to visit a therapist or life coach. I can see the detailed path that I want to lay myself out with. It's pretty simple and makes sense for me.

I totally and truly want to be a software engineer and have this knack for sticking to it even through moments I feel stressed out or frustrated from not getting it right then. It's still fun for me after all! I want to make a living out of using it to collect some passive income, and it's definitely very possible. Secondly, I'm slowly working at becoming an investor but I am a fan of reliable passive income and have been through some ups and downs already with trading in the highly volatile and risky currency market. It doesn't feel so jumpy to me anymore and like everything is all based on reasonable assertions and taking an accepted risk with a targeted profit that is both rewarding and reoccurring.

It's all coming together along with trying to go hit the gym while feeling tired and having more important things to do. This is the same for maintaining my ideal hygiene regime even though I can get the minimum in each day. It's also the same for wanting to cook and doing a growing taller attempt routine and make my face so much more handsome from using healthy products. It's crazy that strangers can take notice of me- a short guy with only a decent work out body. I've been complimented of my fashion and also body from working out. I have even been told I'm handsome by my mom whenever I present myself after getting a nice haircut and shaving, so I guess things will still be able to work out for me in the end. Lastly, I have to mention that a lot of times, all of these things can feel like a hassle so I need to push myself to get into doing them. I think it's just a daily reminder that I should as long as I feel satisfied from having done them.