Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Building Tolerance From Being Worn Out

I seriously have to attribute myself to having some nice mental health. I have the confidence to build tolerance while being worn out. In other cases, I will blame one of my idiot friends. He just gives up and says it's so hard and confides in me that he feels depressed. I don't know why there are dudes who are idiots like that in this world. He doesn't learn much from those experiences either; he only gives up and then avoids them while believing he's the center masterpiece in the universe when he gets over it. He says that he isn't focusing on having a family and likes to annoyingly tell me that he hopes I get a girlfriend someday! I can see how this guy isn't building tolerance from being worn out anytime soon.

Keeping in mind that it's probably best to avoid how an idiot does it, I just brought him up for something exemplary of what not to do. He's clearly confused and thinks he can make sense out of it, while being insecure and avoiding contact with all life-forms he's unfamiliar with. Boy, he's just not a great character to be around for me anymore. I'm accepting that he's not really the lucky kind either. Therefore, I'm pretty much waiting for this idiot to get a new job besides believing that he's semi-retired and feeling he's entitled to free money for the rest of his life.

I think it's just that you have to keep on pushing even through the stressful moments and feelings of being bogged down underneath. It's just a matter of continuously doing so while making the strong effort and then repeating it daily. It means that also you have to push yourself to keep on moving sometimes throughout the day.