Sunday, September 29, 2019

Going After Discipline

Knowing what I want, I think my entertainment should really be the things I end up working for. This being said, I might as well just pursue after the things I'm interested in no matter how hard it is. If I don't end up winning it all, then at least all I can give is my very best and at least look for making a good living off of it. It's nice to be doing things out of enjoyment, so this means that I'm going to have to sacrifice some things I like to do on my own time to go after reaching my goals. It's not really a bad thing either and shouldn't be scary at all even if it feels like it's going to wear me out.

I don't think there's really anything to it but to just grind away sometimes and put in a lot of effort to enjoy what I want to work on. This being said, I have settled my life on my few things. I am looking for a gorgeous and wonderful single woman who shares similar levels of sexual and romantic attraction with me to settle down with someday. I don't really know how to go about it with finding her and at a total loss right now.

In the meantime, I'm just going to work on building my confidence level while exercising self-control and decency and lots of hard work. It's pretty much going to be grinding away while working to keep my self-confidence high with the main things I want to work on. If I don't get there, then it's not the end of the world for me. I'm going to have to then look around to find some help while accepting things don't always go your way.