Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Letting Dumb Stuff Go And Focusing Better

I figure that the past dealing with some crazy downers was really dumb, and I should have taken care of it. Should have and could have but I didn't even though I tried unsuccessfully and failed dramatically to the point that still nothing happened to me. It's a lost cause, so time to move on and whenever the opportunity arises again next time, it's just going in for a routine kill.

I'm still discussing about it and fighting these inner urges underneath but it can be healthy in that being aware of it, I get to control it and go back to being happy again. It's dumb stuff and a lost cause, so the solution to all of this negativity for me is to go after building my confidence while trying to continuously worship the Lord.

I really could utilize my time better and improve upon not leaving anything out while being on the spot. It's really about pushing myself to get to where I want to go and working hard at it while being content about what I'm trying to do.