Monday, September 16, 2019

Taking Care Of Priorities

I believe my main thing at this point in time of my life is to just build a whole heck of a lot of personal confidence. I want to be financially well off and also have a really nice body from working out before searching for a good lady to marry. On the side, I want to be a well-balanced individual while enjoying a few hobbies daily. I think I'm going after living a really happy and normal life while having suffered from feeling like a shorty all my life. The only answer to this problematic emotion is to keep on working harder to build personal confidence. There's no other way around it. It's really time to stop worrying about it though.

My two main goals with making money is going to be from software engineering and then investing. Eventually, I want to move on from a regular paying job and have so much free time on my hands which will be a dream come true to travel the world with a lovely girlfriend or someone I get to marry. There's just no way to get there but from working hard, and I accept the challenge. 

I've been really thinking lately about doing some healthy gourmet cooking. Along with that, I'm continuing to be pretty outgoing and looking for things to do. I guess those crazy people back then were really downers because I was really just trying to confront them about something while being nice as possible about it. They just took it so wrong from being irritated and became afraid of me from thinking about it so badly while being moody. I guess it happens and something I am aware of now and can show some compassion for.