Thursday, September 5, 2019

Understanding My Situation To Make Money

I have a pretty interesting and exciting way with how I want to make money. I'm going to do it through taking calculated risks and go for controlling the amount I lose while honing my strategies to keep on making a lot of money fast. I'm really into this whole passive income thing or generating profit with a little bit of time invested.

It's really from having come this far that I have developed a passion for it. I'm not really keen on sharing any of my strategies though because it's not right for me to talk about it, if I spent all this time with working hard on it. I don't want to give others a free pass that they don't deserve. They have to earn it by being better than me, and I won't be an easy opponent! This is how the rest of the people are with the ones I'm trying to legally take money from by playing consuming games professionally.

 If I can get there to the top and feel comfortable with sharing then maybe, but not right now. I'm just going to act deceitfully by being nice to my opponents but in actuality I want to take every penny from them so I can use it for my own selfish purposes.

Actually, I do have a traditional way which is through software engineering. I guess this is my high-level job that will make me some good income anytime my actual business plans don't work out. I really enjoy it and feel so lucky.