Friday, September 6, 2019

Keeping Up With Routine

It looks like my life is set to really trying to make money and then enjoy life while continuously working on myself. I'm willing to work really hard for all of this. It's a lucky time for me to be part of this era. Well, I might not feel so lucky with being in my mid-thirties and not having met the hot lady I want to be with yet. It's still okay though because I'm reaching for building all this personal confidence now so I can put myself in that spot now.

It's quite interesting because the hot lady I want to marry might not really care about me being short. She's probably interested in me being more of a decent fellow and able to adapt while having a fun lifestyle. By working on myself though, I can still chisel my body up to look in good shape while being a shorty. I really should get back into trying those uncomfortable growing taller stretches and growth spray for the joints and all in the name of just for fun. I just can't be relaxing too much and put in some more work.