Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Moving Forward

I think it really does come down to legit confidence and going for what you want while being in self-control and exercising morality regularly. I might as well go about developing myself more. I truly want to be in worship of the Lord and base my life off of His teachings in the Bible. A lot of dealing with people is that they can sometimes be a little in the flesh, and looking back, it's probably not a big deal but it's definitely a problem if there's something they can't still be totally relaxed about. It's really important to be able to discern these situations and not be so worked up about it. It can still be a lot of fun schooling them while having a cool head on your shoulders. I'm totally ready to get back to that figurative arena and contend to vanquish my opponents, even if they team up against me. I'm pretty much a natural at dealing with this and it's only my personal confidence that I have to keep on developing.

In the meantime, my life's purpose is about getting to learn more about the Bible and keep on staying in worship with the Lord 24/7 and to make myself more confident by becoming successful at doing things I want to do and are permissible. If I can get away with it while not being a jerk to someone else, then might as well take advantage of it if I want to. Honestly, there's a way to get around with finding free entertainment these days even though it lessens the pay for those working in those fields. There has to be a balance at some point, but I'm sure that common people don't really care about putting in that little extra hassle to keep things free and will pay for it with some decency if they are able to while being interested in the product. It's a nice business to be a big player in any market.